Customer Service Representative - Specialty (Work from Home)
Are you interested in a flexible work from home schedule and working from anywhere within the state as required of our hub at 2700 W Frye Road Chandler AZ 85224? An opportunity where you can balance priorities in and outside of work while helping people on their path to better health? If so, consider a role at CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as a Customer Service Representative in Chandler AZ! We are currently hiring support teams for the Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) division of CVS Health.
In this role you will support our specialty patients who are in need of life sustaining medications. The typical calls that you will receive include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our specialty pharmacy employees promote a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the patients’ questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today.
Do you enjoy working telephonically and enjoy managing multiple applications and have a passion for helping others? We provide the comprehensive training to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the pharmacy or move to another role within CVS Health.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
- One year of Customer Service experience
- Six months of high volume customer service experience working in Windows, Microsoft or another application
- Prior Healthcare experience with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
- Telephonic customer service experience
- Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote