Sr. Digital Communications Copywriter
The Senior Digital Communications Copywriter is responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading digital content and, as needed, print content, for ICMA-RC’s plan sponsor clients, participants, consultants, and team members, using content marketing best practices and corporate standards for style, consistency, and accuracy. This individual will partner with product managers, designers, and web communications specialists to plan, create, and review primarily digital content such as web and mobile interfaces, including emails, e-flyers, handouts, newsletters, web pages, infographics, case studies, presentations, videos, and client proposals for retirement-planning products and corporate initiatives. The individual will collaborate cross-divisionally with other associates, including product managers, communications consultants, and other team members to ensure timely and accurate delivery of communications materials and resources created for various audiences and that promotes engagement of ICMA-RC services, products, and technology; and will also support marketing in brainstorming campaign themes, and applying quality control procedures and processes.
· Plan and write content for digital experiences to include web and mobile interfaces, interaction flows, product tours, product and services launches and enhancements, and educational materials, to include emails, e-flyers, handouts, newsletters, web pages, infographics, case studies, presentations, videos, and client proposals.
· Serve as lead on digital marketing and communications projects in which you conceptualize creative solutions, and create strategic communications plans and content for a variety of products, beginning with strategic insights and culminating in work that successfully delivers on key marketing objectives.
· Develop and leverage a deep understanding of the corporation’s services, target audiences, key value propositions, terminology, clients’ brand voice, systems, and resources.
· Understand design thinking and user experience, and apply consistent standards with a focus on delivering timely and high-quality work products.
· Perform ongoing keyword and SEO optimization for content development, as well as track data, update reports, analyze results, and incorporate learnings to improve results.
· Apply time and project management best practices that promote agility in fast-paced environment.
· Monitor and stay current on news and social trends affecting the retirement planning business, industry, and stakeholders; and content/digital marketing best practices.
· Work with the Digital Communications team to manage website content development and updates; review and update web content as needed.
· Promptly respond to inquiries regarding communications and education materials; complete other duties as assigned.
If you have the following, we encourage you to apply:
· 5+ years of related experience in developing creative/content strategy or marketing communications
· BA/BS or equivalent experience - degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field, preferredShow moreShow less