Social Media Coordinator
Decovi is looking for a Social Media Coordinator available for remote work. We are looking for a proactive self-starter to join our fast growing digital team in the skincare and wellness space.
The ideal candidate is adept at social media marketing, (e-commerce background preferred, but not necessary) and has a knack for influencer marketing campaigns. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for managing our brand's social media accounts and executing influencer campaigns. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
Our company is vertically integrated, controlling the entire process from product development, manufacturing, marketing, branding, warehousing and supply chain. We own a portfolio of ecommerce brands, specializing in skincare and wellness with a fast growing digital team that has gone from 2 to 25 people in less than a year with over $1 million revenue per month.
- Brainstorm, develop, and execute social media campaigns
- Develop influencer campaigns and negotiate influencer partner agreements
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Work in partnership with the content team to develop engaging, interactive & informative social media content
- Grow social media channels & increase overall engagement with dynamic content ideas & strategies
- Track and own social analytics performance & metrics across social media platforms to be able to inform management of content performance, ensuring KPIs are met & that strategic insights are shared
- 1-3 years experience in social media management experience - beauty, health, wellness or lifestyle experience preferred
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, social media insights, technology, channels, best practices, and strategy
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Passion for building communities
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-centric environment & is a self-starter
- Loves pop-culture, skincare, health &/or wellness & has a strong pulse on industry trends
Show moreShow less