The Marketing Assistant will offer day-to-day support to the marketing team on various strategic initiatives and lead other ad-hoc marketing projects.
This is a role for someone who craves challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering results. It is both a strategic and a tactical position that supports brand, digital, and social/influencer marketing. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty should not apply.
- Assist in owning marketing program execution across the Velocity Snack Brands portfolio.
- Support research & development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Support day-to-day community moderation, management, and customer relations across media.
- Lead development and execution of select marketing communications programs and/or promotional brand activities.
- Identify and develop relationships with key bloggers and online influencers.
- Assist in managing marketing project timelines, contracts, and communications.
- Assist in managing the Velocity Snack Brands marketing budget.
- Conduct competitor analysis on an ongoing basis, including in-market performance and communication.
- Responsible for all inbound marketing and customer service inquiries and synthesizing results to leadership.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic customer programs to support sell-in & in-market performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Data-driven with demonstrated strength in marketing competencies.
- Have a vision with an infectious drive and imagination to rally your team, senior stakeholders, cross-functional partners, agency teams, and ultimately consumers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal, and written communication.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis.
- Ability to present with confidence to key stakeholders and executives.
- Scrappy self-starter who brings a collaborative approach to the team and embraces the agile ways of working to grow their business.
- Content creation and brand community management and reporting experience a plus.
*** If interested, please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ***Show moreShow less