Business Analyst, Marketing & Finance
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are a newly remote team, with a majority of employees based in NYC, and are backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
As a Business Analyst at Ollie, you will drive business decisions by bridging Data, Marketing, and Finance. By evaluating and improving our business processes, you will elevate the Ollie Experience by driving process improvement and empowering the finance and marketing teams to make better business decisions. With your strong analytical mind and your love of process improvement, you will propel Ollie’s mission of getting human-grade food into the bowls of dogs everywhere.
This role is 100% remote and will report directly to our Senior Data Analyst.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend potential solutions or improvements.
- Train the Finance and Marketing team members on how to use the existing reports, explores, and dashboards.
- Gather requirements for and build new reporting and analyses.
- Measure the success of digital marketing campaigns, report on campaign analytics, and analyze large data sets to identify trends and root causes.
- Help evolve and continually optimize customer segmentation plans and targeting strategies to drive and optimize growth across all channels.
- Create definition, rigor, and continuity around ongoing financial reporting needs. From time to time this may include working directly with Ollie’s accounting function to ensure adherence to standard reporting requirements.
- Assist the marketing and finance teams in linking operational performance to financial outcomes.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Highly experienced in Excel, Google Analytics, and BI tools.
- Experience with e-commerce and performance marketing is a strong plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Solution-oriented, independent, and able to communicate across different departments.
- A love of pets and Ollie’s mission to better the lives of dogs everywhere.
If you'd like to stand out, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
Ollie embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Ollie is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Show moreShow less