Program Manager Diversity & Inclusion -100% remote
Get ready to make a real difference! At Precision Medicine Group, you’ll have the opportunity to have a direct impact on getting life-saving treatments into the hands of people who need it most. If you’re looking for both challenging and rewarding work, and have a deep passion for healthcare, consider joining our team. Begin your journey of lasting impact today.
We are hiring a Program Manager of Diversity and Inclusion to increase Precision Medicine Group's diversity, grow our ability to be inclusive and foster a strong sense of belonging for each employee. This is a fully remote position.
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment. Our Values and Guiding Principles define our culture, providing clear standards by which we operate as we build a company that truly changes lives.
The Program Manager- Diversity, Inclusion, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) will help increase Precision Medicine Group’s diversity, grow our ability to be inclusive and foster a strong sense of belonging for each and every one of us. Under the guidance of the VP, Diversity, Inclusion & CSR, this role is accountable for working with business and HR leaders to ensure that Precision Medicine Group increases, develops and leverages a diverse workforce by operationalizing the diversity, inclusion and CSR strategy and goals.
- Execute and advance the Precision Medicine Group (PMG) global D&I strategy. This includes collaboration and programmatic efforts with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Business Partners and other functional colleagues in support of key business needs, goals and objectives
- Partners with the Learning & Development team to support D&I education, awareness and learning initiatives for employees at all levels
- Develop and manage CSR initiatives and programs aligning with our three pillars: education, healthcare access and food & security
- Establish partnerships and other strategic relationships with external parties to support CSR strategy and goals
- Oversee budgeting for D&I and CSR initiatives and programs
- Collect and ensure quality, accurate and timely D&I data and reporting; Measure progress and identify opportunities
- Partner with the Communications Team to manage all internal and external communications and messaging to effectively and authentically tell our D&I and CSR story
- Research global data and trends in the industry and maintain up to date knowledge of global diversity, inclusion and belonging best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting execution on company-wide programs with solid subject matter expertise and a track record of delivering results
- Knowledge and/or subject matter expertise in D&I, HR or Corporate Social Responsibility preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Created and/or led educational and learning programs to build global D&I awareness and skills; solid understanding about bias (conscious & unconscious), what it is and how to effectively manage
- Able to develop meaningful relationships and partner effectively with individuals and groups of multicultural backgrounds
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision making abilities
- Ability to create innovative ideas and solutions and drive D&I and CSR forward
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence and navigate ambiguity in a highly collaborative environment
- Able to connect Diversity, Inclusion and CSR to the business goals; understands how to partner effectively with the business
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.Show moreShow less