Customer Service Specialist
Exciting Customer Service/ Inbound Call Specialist role at a Chicago favorite International Consumer Product Goods Company!
Looking for someone who has empathy, great on the phone, and quick thinking.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
*Role is completely Remote*
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Answer incoming customer inquiries delivering excellent customer experience via email,
chat, and phone.
• Taking inbound phone calls/chats/emails from our customers and processing their requests.
• Must strive for accuracy, speed, excellent customer service and offer additional items to help
• Record customer information within our customer service applications including ZenDesk
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their
• Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer
• Provide timely and thorough resolution to customer inquiries (common inquiries include:
product information and recommendations, returns/exchanges, tracking and status update).
• Maintain expert-status on company products, new releases, and features.
• Be engaged. Communicate with management to escalate problems, recommend resolutions, and improve our customer experience.
• Applicant must successfully pass classroom training and meet all performance
expectations. 2 day training 9-3 with a timed test.
• Must have a friendly and professional speaking voice.
• Patience, and have clear and professional communication skills (written and
verbal), Genuinely Care, Fast Learner and a Problem Solver.
• Exceptional sales ability: must be able to enthusiastically motivate customers to
purchase products and/or services.
• Proficiency in cloud based based-systems, and Microsoft office applications
(Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
• Experience with Zendesk or other CRM ticket-based system, Chat and Facebook
Messenger a plus.
• Professional experience within an e-commerce setting.Show moreShow less