Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative - Remote Position - Arcade1Up
Arcade1Up Customer Care Representatives handle all inbound emails and ticketing ownership. Assisting with warranty questions, defective parts, and other customer related inquiries while maintaining documentation on all communications. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills are a must as well as the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
We are a leading brand in video games and love what we create.
It's simple—we are committed to helping our customers have an amazing experience with our brand and our games. We are leaders in the home arcade industry and continuing to expand.
- This customer care role is in a fast-paced remote work environment answering anywhere from 25 to 60 tickets a day.
- The Customer Care Representative will be answering our customer requests or inquiries concerning service, parts, products and/or orders.
- The Customer Care Representative will act as a helpful agent to ensure that all of our customers have a positive experience.
- Customer Care Representatives also handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide support to fellow Customer Care Representatives.
- This person will be required to answer customer inquiries on most mediums that customers utilize to contact Arcade1Up. This includes social media messenger, phone, chat applications, and email.
- This is a remote work position that may move from remote to onsite once COVID-19 restrictions lift.
- Are outgoing, with a great personality and people skills.
- Aren't satisfied with just closing tickets but converting customers to happiness.
- Are dynamic, driven, and are a fan of the product—Arcade1Up strives to be the best, and we want you to be, too.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast paced setting.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
What makes this company great to work for?
- We are an industry leader, and are continually profiled in prominent media.
- A great team that is committed to helping each other.
- Insurance and benefit options available.
Why do WE like working here? Simple – our product, what we do, and the people we work with.
Experience and Skills:
What does it take to be a part of the customer care team?
- 3+ years' experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Familiarity with video games, arcade games, or consumer technology products preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Slack, Trello, and customer service applications).
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required.
- Bi-lingual skills (Spanish/English) are a plus!
- High School Diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy customer care environment without being distracted while working remotely.
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN