Sales Operations Specialist
Sales Operations Specialist
Remote - Prefer Midwest
Semler Scientific, Inc. (www.semlerscientific.com) is an emerging medical risk-assessment company whose diagnostic and testing products and services help to guide patient care and close the gap between cost of care and compensation for care, collaborating with top health care providers and health plans.
As a team comprised of mostly remote staff, we seek people that possess a high degree of independence and drive, while remaining collaborative.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Sales Operations Specialist will support strategic and tactical decision making through process improvement and customer service (internal and external). Additionally, the position will require an ability to effectively manage and communicate business needs and processes with cross-functional teams across the enterprise. The individual in this position handles projects and information requiring a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide top notch support to customer and field Sales organization by helping to clear issues in the sales process which can range from systems, process, orders, POCs, to RFP support requests
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and manage projects to address root cause issues
- Support the regions new hire and on boarding processes
- Create both standardized & custom reports
- Troubleshoot sales crediting discrepancies and working with the field sales team to resolve questions.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of reports and presentation materials
- Supports development, launch, and roll-out of new tools, resources and initiatives with the commercial organization (i.e., CRM, Tableau, sales compensation plans, business planning processes, sales process execution, etc.) to drive adoption and buy-in across the commercial organization
- Supports development of appropriate processes, structures, tools, and resources for the commercial organization to execute strategic priorities
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or analytics subject
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Marketing, or Business roles
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) such as Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics or other similar system
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred (Tableau, Domo, Power BI, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with multiple functional areas
- Previous experience and demonstrated success working in a high paced, goal driven, and results oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and research problems
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that result in conclusive recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a team orientated environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Semler Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Show moreShow less