Customer Success Specialist
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join eLocal’s Customer Success team, which is responsible for driving customer engagement, addressing account improvement opportunities, and providing excellent customer service. Prior customer service experience is a plus but not required as we will train you. In this position you will be interacting with our customers on an everyday basis regarding our performance-based advertising product that only charges our clients – mainly local and regional businesses looking for local customers -- when we are able to deliver results in the form of qualified leads or sales calls. At present, the entire eLocal workforce is 100% work-from-home, which we expect to continue through the end of 2020.
- Persistent, dependable, and intelligent.
- An excellent problem-solver who has strong analytical skills.
- Someone who enjoys working by phone and spending a lot of your day having conversations.
- Pleasant, curious, creative, energetic, focused, patient, and coachable.
- Comfortable with basic computer skills.
- Someone with prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management (preferred but not required).
- Someone with experience using Customer Relationship Management software (preferred but not required).
- Motivated and organized – someone who is comfortable working remotely.
- Ideally you live in the Philadelphia area and will be able to commute into our Conshohocken, PA office (at least 2-3 days per week) once it’s re-opened. But we will consider candidates from other areas who would have to remain 100% remote even once our offices re-open (post-Covid).
What you will do:
- Execute daily customer support operations including responding to questions, solving problems, and following up on reported issues.
- Set honest expectations around our product for our customers and convey best practices to them for success with our program.
- Work with the rest of the Customer Success Team to develop and implement customer experience improvements.
- Ensure that our customer support standards are being achieved and exceeded.
- Evaluate customer accounts for improvement opportunities.
If you are looking for the fun and growth opportunities of a startup coupled with the support and backing of a stable corporate parent, eLocal is for you. In two years eLocal has gone from 40 employees in a single office to more than 100 employees with offices in Philadelphia, New York, and LA. We have experienced 200% year over year revenue growth and have the backing of a $4 billion publicly traded parent company in the UK. For over a decade, eLocal has been one of the leading digital advertising platforms for local and regional commerce.
We’re still growing fast, and we want you to be a part of our journey. At eLocal, we value our employees and we live our values! In more than 10 years (including the Covid-19 era), we’ve never laid anyone off or furloughed anyone, and we offer an extremely generous benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive salary with eligibility for annual bonus – on-target first year earnings in the range of $48k-$52k.
- Heavily subsidized Medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield (85% to 100% company-paid), Dental and Vision.
- 100% company-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance.
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Extremely positive company culture – we work hard, but we enjoy working here and enjoy working together!
- Currently 100% Work-From-Home with cautious and gradual return-to-office strategy centered around employees’ safety – we’re not rushing our employees back into the office!