Digital Advertising Product Manager
HealthiNation (www.healthination.com) is a leading producer of high-quality health videos for consumers. We develop, produce, and distribute video programming that educates and inspires both those living with serious health conditions, and those who seek healthier lifestyles. HealthiNation seeks a hands-on Advertising Product Manager; while this is a remote position, travel to HealthiNation’s New York City headquarters may be necessary.
The Product Manager will be responsible for product conception and development planning throughout the product lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, marketing, sales and ad operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that new products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Conceptualize compelling ad products which serve pre-roll advertising
- Balance the user experience with client requirements for performance
- Research and understand the competition and market opportunity
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage and oversee all stages of the product lifecycle for new products
- Incorporate third party technologies as appropriate
- Deep experience with the third-party serving of pre-roll advertising
- Thorough understanding of digital advertising performance metrics, particularly in relation to pre-roll
- Demonstrated success conceptualizing, defining and launching compelling digital ad products
- Familiarity with organic and paid traffic
- Executive presence with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Experience within the health or pharma industries a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field preferred
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
This is a full-time role with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in working in a progressive, creative and productive environment, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this position in the subject. If possible, include links or screenshots of ad products you have designed.
HealthiNation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Show moreShow less