Clinical Project Lead
If you are a Registered nurse with inpatient experience, we encourage you to apply for the Clinical Project Lead position at Glytec. Glytec is the pioneer of digital therapeutics and the industry’s leader in insulin optimization technologies and services. We are proud to be improving the lives of people with diabetes across the healthcare continuum! We are a fast-growing healthcare solution company conveniently located in Waltham off of Route 128. Our offices are newly renovated with an onsite gym, café, and free ample parking. We offer competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedules, and additional employee perks. During the COVID pandemic our offices remain closed while we operate effectively in a fully remote capacity
Clinical Project Lead is a critical member of Glytec’s delivery team and will serve as a clinical subject matter expert for product functionality with broad clinical responsibilities. You will primarily be focused on deploying Glytec’s solution at hospitals and health systems nationwide. Other responsibilities include participation in customer support needs and working with education team in developing clinical materials. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Delivery, this individual will play a key role on the delivery team during a time of growth and optimization as we aim to increase time to value for Glytec across health systems nationwide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Become subject matter expert on product functionality
- Thorough understanding and ability to speak to functionality and rules
- Understand and speak to configuration options
- Understand and speak to different integrations
- Become proficient in product demonstrations
- Lead and coordinate the clinical aspects of delivery team for excellence in:
- Understand, and manage all clinical deliverables necessary for project
- In conjunction with project team, responsible for managing and delivering the following:
- Training / education
- Order sets
- Clinical configurations
- Downtime strategy
- EMR integration best practice (Smartclick, charting interface, etc.)
- Clinical aspects of testing / validation
- Serve as lead support (onsite and remote) for client go-lives
- Optimization of client success post go-live
- Utilize a solution-oriented approach to ensure a successful deployment at the customer
- Clinical support
- Participate in on-call rotation for 24/7 client clinical support calls
- Assist in completion of client requests for configuration changes
- Assist with other support work, such as case reviews, etc.
- Clinical education
- Assist with development of Glucommander training materials
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in Glucommander product to support the training team
- Assist as needed for internal support for internal Glucommander education, testing/validation, and collaboration around clinical decisions and best practice.
- Work closely with Glytec clinical teams to ensure that Glytec is well positioned to address client strategy and key objectives for deploying Glucommander
- Maintain technical aptitude and knowledge base and work closely with the Technical Lead to ensure successful execution of technical deliverables
- Ensure smooth transition of knowledge to internal team and customer success, per project timelines and scope.
- Support internal coordination and communication across Glytec’s Technical, Product, Clinical and Sales teams to optimize client outcomes and the delivery model
- Aid the Director of Clinical Delivery in other projects and initiatives as assigned
Minimum Requirements: You confirm that you meet the following requirements for the Junior CPL position:
- RN license required
- BSN degree preferred
- 5+ years inpatient clinical experience
- EMR/ Healthcare software implementation experience preferred
- Diabetes management experience preferred
- CDCES preferred
§ Work and respond promptly to demanding timelines with shifting priorities.
§ Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
§ Good computer skills in Microsoft Office; Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
§ Good business ethics and common-sense skills.
§ Technology savvy with an ability to quickly learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
§ Effectively prioritize and flex during project cycle, specifically during times of change.
§ Work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Office environment or home office environment; position is not a customary 40-hour work week, extended work hours are needed in evening and weekends to achieve the goals of the service organization and Glytec. As the company grows, this role and service provided will be evaluated for function and growth needs.
- 40% Travel (Exception during COVID)
- Nights and weekends may be required to achieve the goals of the department and the company.
- Waltham, MA area location preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Show moreShow less