Administrative Support Specialist
Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy, non‑profit provider of civil legal assistance to low-income persons in Charlotte region, seeks a full-time Administrative Support Specialist to support its various Departments and Programs throughout the Agency. The position lasts through March 2021 (with the possibility of extension).
This temporary position will support all levels of permanent staff in a variety of administrative tasks.
· Assist with maintenance of facilities, office equipment, telephone system, mail, and workspace;
· Create and modify documents in Excel, Word and other software as needed;
· Perform general office tasks including copying, scanning, data entry, etc.
· Provide coverage for office reception;
· Assist with Closed File maintenance;
· Assist attorneys and paralegals with correspondence;
· OTHER TASKS AS ASSIGNED
Qualifications: college degree or relevant Administrative experience; commitment to work with low-income individuals and underserved communities; proficient oral and written communication; self‑motivated and dependable. Proficiency in Spanish is preferred but not required.