Now IT Matters is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours/week) or full-time (40 hours/week) Engagement Consultant to join our Delivery team. We are looking for a highly adaptable, self-directed team player with a high capacity to navigate a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, work environment. Are you resourceful, curious, collaborative, and creative? Do you possess the drive and determination to see social impact organizations succeed? If so, this might be the right role for you. Please note that this is a permanently remote position.
- Act as primary point of contact for multiple client organizations
- Champion the needs and interests of the client within the NiM project team
- Work effectively as an integral member of the Delivery team
- Identify opportunities for additional projects that meet the client’s needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Now IT Matters’ employees, vendors, and clients as well as employees and affiliates of Salesforce.org and other partners
- Coordinate, lead, and ensure followup on project meetings
- Represent NiM at industry events and client events as requested
- Strong communication and presentation skills (remote)
- Professional and discreet; able to maintain confidentiality
- Accepts and responds well to feedback; willing to admit and own mistakes and adjust performance accordingly
- Dedication to client success
- Internet access sufficient for remote work
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with nonprofits, particularly nonprofit business processes
- Salesforce or Microsoft certifications
- Extensive computer usage (up to 8 hours per day)
- Ability to manage multiple apps and environments simultaneously with a moderate degree of task switching
- Occasional weekend or evening work may be required
- Travel may be required post-COVID (less than 10% of time)
ABOUT NOW IT MATTERS
Now IT Matters is a mission-driven, highly-collaborative team of technology professionals and nonprofit practitioners. Together we are building a sustainable business, developing brilliant staff, and helping nonprofits do #moregoodbetter by leveraging the power of technology. Now IT Matters is based in Bozeman; however, Now IT Matters is a distributed team and staff work remotely. Normal working hours are 8-5 Mountain time.
Now IT Matters is committed to providing a productive and safe environment. To achieve that goal, we conduct background and reference checks and DiSC profile assessments for all final applicants being considered for employment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Now IT Matters commits itself to:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, weight, height, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Ensure that all personnel actions and policies relating to compensation, benefits, transfers, terminations, training and development, education, and promotions or demotions are administered without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, weight, height, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- To ensure a discrimination-free workplace, we will not limit ourselves to the requirements of the law, but will proactively cultivate an inclusive work environment that values diversity in all its aspects.
- Now IT Matters is committed to the principles of equal opportunity for all. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Now IT Matters staff demonstrate our core values: