Senior Product Designer for social good
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Want to do good in the world with your design superpowers?is a tech nonprofit with the mission to connect givers and nonprofits through a joyful donation experience.
Who we're looking forA highly independent, experienced Product Designer to help us create digital experiences that are joyful, social, and human. You'll be joining , and will have the opportunity to work directly with our product advisor .
We're looking for:
- Strong desire to do good in the world and improve philanthropy ?
- 4+ years professional experience designing and launching digital products ?
- Expert in user research— learns and designs for people's core intentions and needs
- Can and willing to create wireframes and make sound UX decisions— able to move quickly when needed
- Can identify high impact product opportunities using data/metrics ?
- Able to collect, filter, and incorporate user feedback iteratively and quickly
- Thrives in ambiguity and fast-paced startup environment ?
- Can juggle competing constraints and needs ??♂️
- Clear communication skills to understand user needs and advocate for them ?
- Empathetic communication and teamwork ?
- Collaborates and draws out creativity from teammates to come up with the best solutions
- Has an eye for good visual design ?
- Has worked on digital products with a wide/multiple customer base
- Experience working directly with engineers and anticipating edge cases
- Experience in A/B and other quantitative testing, and know when to apply them
- Experience in Figma
- Worked or have been involved in nonprofit space
- You’ll be helping to shape our product and culture of our team.
- You'll create low-fi wireframes based on your product ideas and work directly with Carl to refine them into high-fidelity mockups
- You'll help identify and prioritize important product needs/features with our Head of Product, Rahul
- You'll hone your intuition and empathy for givers and nonprofits by continuously collecting feedback
- You'll iterate and improve upon the designs using this feedback
- You'll validate ideas qualitatively and quantitatively with the help of our team
- Compensation range: $100,000-$170,000 USD, dependent on experience/location
- Flexible time off— we mean it!
- Fully remote
- Work laptop
- 4-month Paid Parental Leave (incl. birth, adoption, surrogacy for moms and dads)
- Comprehensive benefits including dental, medical, vision, 401(k) available to US employees
- Equipment and education allowance
This is a longterm engagement for an individual— we are not interested in engaging with a design firm at this time.
Every.org is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces diversity and equity. We believe diversity strengthens the team and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.