A growing Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a remote Business Coach & Copywriter. The right candidate for this position will ideally have solid experience in a similar role, is a great communicator and has a passion for all things digital.
This role is a hands-on position and the candidate chosen for the job will mainly work directly with our clients. This will include running calls with executive teams. To be successful, one must be leadership-oriented and has the ability to write and consult in detail.
- Run meetings with clients.
- Write content based on client needs as derived from regular meetings
- Clearly and concisely transition project requirements between client and agency.
- Adhere and apply agency services and strategic processes.
- Stand as a client advocate within the agency.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and goals and work to help see those goals achieved.
- Excellent organization and written and oral communication skills.
- Some understanding of digital marketing channels such as social media, SEM, and analytics.
- Ability to decipher and communicate minute details and high-level goals.
- Ability to lead calls.
- Must have a genuine passion for achieving client goals and exceeding client expectations.
- Must possess a strong desire to think strategic and see the bigger picture while ensuring attention to minute details that are critical in the overall project.
- Senior level, has about 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication
- Detail oriented
- Is motivated and a self-starter
- Is comfortable running meetings with executive teams
- Likes problem solving
- Agency Experience
We’re a 1 ½ year-old Digital Marketing Agency with a niche in the life sciences/software development space. We do website development, content marketing, SEM/SEO, inbound marketing, and the like. Our methodology is Strategy, Process, and Execution, in that order.
- Contract to Hire, however will likely be 40 hours per week to start and on an ongoing basis
- Work from home full-time
- No health/dental insurance at this time, but hope to add in 2021
Visit our website here: www.army8.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Business Coach/Copywriting: 10 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible