Remote Social Media Coordinator
Our client, a transportation company, is looking for three experienced Remote Social Media Coordinators to join their growing team. This role will start out remote, but will transition into the office full time down the line.
The Remote Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for responding to customers via social channels such as Facebook and Twitter in a timely fashion. Experience with customer interaction is highly desired.
Responsibilities of the Remote Social Media Coordinator:
- Respond to customer questions via social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Work with shifting priorities and respond to customers in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain professionalism throughout correspondence with customers
- Monitor social channels for customer feedback
Qualifications for the Remote Social Media Coordinator:
- Flexible schedule is a MUST (availability during holidays, nights and weekends is required)
- Experience in a customer based social media role
- Ability to use social media software such as Sprout & Hootsuite
- Relevant Social Media exposure
- Ability to respond to customers in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligible for Atrium Benefits
The post Remote Social Media Coordinator appeared first on Atrium.