Social Media Specialist
Seraphic Group is searching for someone to help showcase brands, products, and services — pointing all followers, prospective customers, and interested parties toward the highest vision of Seraphic — to transform the health of the planet and its people.
The overall role of the Social Media Specialist will be to:
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, and other marketing professionals and company leaders to set marketing and social media strategy aligned with the organization's goals and priorities.
- Help develop and implement a social media plan consistent with strategy, including the goals and metrics to be used to assess and evaluate efforts are targeted appropriately to particular channels and audiences, and determine the return on the investment.
- Lead projects from kick-off to completion, create ideas and concepts appropriate for each social media channel, write most of the content, and identify and manage targeted new social med channels.
- Create optimal standards for social media content, distribution and stewardship, and assure these standards are adhered to.
- Support ION*Biome, M*Clinic and Intrinsic Health Series, Project*Biome, and Zach Bush MD. Look for ways to collaborate and cross-promote across these brands. And, develop the social media footprint for new companies as they launch.
All efforts must align with the voice of our brands, and require the Social Media Specialist to manage our brands across multiple channels.
Work / application will require
- Portfolio of demonstrated hands-on experience and aptitude for creative design and esthetics in social media
- 3-5 years experience in social media, handling social on behalf of a company (or as a part of a creative/social agency) delivering smart and effective content
- Passion for our industry and experience in a related industry through work or personal interest
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning, and develop and execute plans aligned with strategy and maintain brand consistency
- Attention to detail and bias for action and measurable results that provide a clear return on investment
- Deep experience with major social media platforms, sound judgment on what makes attention-grabbing content for those audiences, and knowledge of social best-practices such as content delivery standards and best tracking tools
- Conversant with Facebook ad management, and success with a company brand
- Up-to-date awareness of and ability to anticipate and utilize emerging social media trends
- Ability to thrive and collaborate with others in a changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and platforms and competing priorities, and work at a fast pace to deliver on deadline
- Knowledge of production workflows including budgeting, timeline creation, and resources management
- Drive and curiosity to learn new ways to use social media tools, and fearlessness to dig into complex technical interfaces
- Ability to make sense of massive amounts of information
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other creative software, preferred; ability to give art direction a must
- Experience producing short form content such as GIFs and motion design-based videos, preferred
- Bachelor’s in related field, preferred.
Work onsite at our HQ facility in Charlottesville, VA, or from a remote office.
If working remote, adequate home office setup with high-speed internet connection to support tele-meetings, file-sharing, etc. plus flexibility to meet time requirements around the Eastern Standard Time Zone will be required.
Your application should include a cover letter, resume, and portfolio showcasing your best work on projects and/or campaigns.
Seraphic Group is a high-growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. We offer a generous employment package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the role, every Seraphic employee shares our vision for the future: healing mother Earth and all her creation.
Seraphic Group. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Charlottesville, VA 22911 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Have you included a cover letter, resume, and portfolio with your application?
- One location
- www.seraphicgroup.com; www.ionbiome.com; www.themclinic.com
Company's Facebook page:
- https://www.facebook.com/IONBiome; https://www.facebook.com/MClinicVA