Analyst - Marketing Analytics
- Founded in January 2020, Seawalls Collective is an independently-owned marketing analytics & consulting firm in growth mode.
- Leadership has combined 45+ years of industry experience.
- Working at Seawalls, you’ll measure and optimize client’s marketing budgets, discern the impacts of non-marketing baseline drivers, and explain the results of strategic business decisions.
- Our close-knit, small team environment provides the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a 100% remote setting (not just during the pandemic!)
- With a purely merit-based promotion structure, and as an early member of the company, there are no barriers to career advancement.
ANALYST JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work with prestigious B2C companies and utilize their data to quantify the effectiveness and efficiency of drivers and factors that influence their business.
- Implement innovative solutions that truly change the marketing direction of our clients.
- Handle major responsibilities in all phases of client projects: Data processing, database management, data profiling, analytical modeling (i.e. marketing mix modeling), statistical analysis, quality control, and creation of insightful and actionable business reports.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in an analytical role.
- A high comfort level with numbers and a strong business acumen.
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with statistical packages (e.g. SPSS, R, SQL) is ideal.
- The candidates we embrace are innovative problem solvers and self-starters who are analytically minded, organized, and detail-oriented.
- In addition, candidates will be expected to manage multiple tasks, adhere to client timelines, and be able to communicate effectively with team members.
- This is a full-time position and requires a B.A. or B.S.
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote