Fall/Winter Marketing Intern
HeyMama is looking for a part-time marketing intern to join our team. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong interests in writing, social media, and community. This paid internship will be focusing on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media, email communication, and influencers in addition to supporting larger initiatives. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to think creatively, be self-motivated, and produce extremely detailed work.
Currently, this internship is remote and we’re accepting applicants from all over the U.S. You’ll report to the Director of Content and Social Media. This is a part-time internship offering 9-10 hours per week.
HeyMama is a curated global social and professional network of mothers who are growing families and businesses. Designed to propel high-achieving women forward by providing community, advice and mentorship, the application-based global membership community connects career-driven mothers across industries so they can be more successful. Through access to a member database, group messaging, events, and original content, members have access to the resources and people they need to thrive. HeyMama is an ecosystem built on members coming together to share what they have to offer and to ask for what they need, for the collective benefit and advancement of the whole community, in our work, our families, and ourselves.
- Assist with social media management, particularly on Instagram, which includes sending direct messages, maintaining 100% response rate to comments, and searching for interesting and inspiring content.
- Draft copy for social media posts that will drive high engagement.
- Collect and maintain a strong library of member stories and photos.
- Help in the creation of weekly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy.
- Research influencers and partners for future collaborations and takeovers.
- Assist with organizing social media analytics reports.
- Publish blog articles on our Wordpress site.
- College student studying Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or related fields.
- Prior experience managing social media platforms for a brand or publication.
- Know Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on latest trends.
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities.
- Strong experience working in Wordpress
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extreme attention to detail is a must!
What you’ll gain:
- Management experience on social platforms with 130,000+ followers.
- Insight into email marketing and communications.
- Experience working with high-profile influencers and tastemakers.
- Hands-on startup experience.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proofreading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page: