Social Media Manager
Rookie Atlanta (doing business as Talented Teks, LLC) is looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Shopify, Pixlr or Photoshop, PlaceIt (image manipulation).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years' experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook's (Instagram) advertising platform is required
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.