Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Specialist in the San Diego Area to work for an innovative healthcare company. The role will be fully remote.
The right individual will oversee current/ new social media marketing efforts and digital assets creation. The right candidate will be motivated, self driven and eager to grow with an organization from the ground floor.The ideal candidate for this role has built and implemented an ad spend strategy with deep knowledge around growing an interactive social media user base (creating a campaign, budget, and offering expertise).
· Provide forecasting and recommendations on how ad dollars should be deployed
· Scale and improve spend efficiency across channels
· Produce attractive and effective designs and content for all media to tell Brands’ story
· Deliver high quality, on-brand, scalable graphics solutions and ensure consistent quality content is delivered on time, every time.
· Edit and refine graphic designs into finished products: website, social media, campaigns, etc.
· Edit and deliver video content for all media platforms
· Support the wider team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
· Participate during Marketing team meetings and share ideas
· Contribute to the strategy, development and execution of new and existing social media content.
· 4+ years’ experience in executing campaigns in core and emerging channels (ex. Facebook, influencer marketing, etc.)
· Deep understanding of the direct-to-consumer (DTC) growth marketing landscape
· Knowledge of paid advertising is a must
· High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Hands on SEO experience - Content marketing and SEO copywriting experience a plus.
· Proficient understanding of all major social media platforms, including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Cameo, Tumblr, etc.
· Proficient with Digital Asset Creation
· Proficient use of Microsoft, IOS Products & Adobe Products
· Proficient in video editing
· Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize urgent and important information
· Energized to work in an entrepreneurial culture – start up environmentShow moreShow less