Virtual Assistant - Remote
Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States? BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated virtual assistants, who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit. Please note this is a 1099 Contractor position.
- Maintain executive's appointments/calendar.
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Social Media management.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
- Bachelor's Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 20 hours/week.
- Experience in an administrative support role.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
Please note: We are currently accepting application for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.Show moreShow less