Social Media Marketing Intern
Exerche is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join our team who is eager to dive right into our fast-paced, agile, and rapidly growing company and help grow our social media presence. This is a hands-on position that is intimately responsible for acquiring new customers through paid online channels. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will learn the basics of utilizing social media & influencer marketing for brand and growth, and develop the skills to take ownership of this role. This internship will be 6 months, with potential for equity or hourly pay.
- Assist with building and managing social media campaigns for Instagram and LinkedIn
- Social strategy - Maintain and continue to grow online audiences to which we present our ads
- Sourcing and posting content.
- Work with web designers to oversee landing page optimization to ensure high lead conversion and acceptable CPL
- Manage engagement with customer base and prospects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Have relevant knowledge of the streetwear industry
- Can demonstrate experience with social media tools and work with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content.
- Have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- Experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each customer
- Experience with and knowledge of all social platforms
- Building overall quality score within campaigns
- Building lists of negative keywords to optimize campaigns
- 100% remote work from home - no commute to the office
Show moreShow less