Project Management Specialist
The Project Management Specialist works with internal programs and external clients and contractors to ensure assigned projects are managed from conception to birth in a well communicated and organized fashion. The Project Management Specialist develops projects through a process that assesses client needs and workflow, works with programming staff to develop technical solutions, supports implementation, training, and reporting to achieve project goals.
- Knowledge of healthcare or social service environment preferred
- College degree in related field
- Extensive experience with Excel and MS Access or SQL Server required
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Power BI or Tableau preferred
- Project management experience
- Experienced in coordinating with external development teams in the implementation of business initiatives
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment while adhering to deliverables and timeliness
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a professional and collaborative manner
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle matters of a confidential nature
- Valid driver’s license, car and current insurance policy
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to clarify project needs and requirements and translate needs into specifications for development team.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting scope requirements
- Provide timely communication of project status and issues to both client and internal stakeholder
- Maintains and updates System Procedure Manuals
- Develops, maintains and distributes training materials for proprietary systems
- Trains both internal and external users on the use and functionality of proprietary systems
- Responsible for interactive report design and implementation
- Travels to off-site locations for discovery, training, or troubleshooting as indicated
- Provides technical assistance for use of technological tools developed by SNJPC and FHI
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Provides high quality results and customer satisfaction
- Must be able to see to read documents and hear well enough to communicate with others
- Must be able to write, type on a computer, and use a telephone
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Additional requirements to be determined with input from Director and HR
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travels regularly to sites where traffic, weather, and other environmental conditions may be encountered; otherwise works in a climate-controlled professional office environment generally free from hazards and other adverse working conditions.
Successful candidates for employment by SNJPC must undergo a criminal background check and driver`s license review.
Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative, a nonprofit maternal/child health agency providing programs/services to improve perinatal/pediatric health. SNJPC offers a comp. salary and benefits pkg. It is SNJPC’s policy to make every practical effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities to execute the crucial functions to the job. EOE