Freelance Graphic Designer
The Copyright Society is seeking an experienced freelance graphic designer to design visuals for various digital and print needs, including:
- Our website and social media
- Zoom backgrounds
- Interative e-newsletters
- Holiday e-card and end-of-year giving campaign
- Promotional material for our Midwinter and Annual Meetings
- Digital ads for our mobile app
5-10 hours per month.
- Experience designing for nonprofit clients or those within the visual arts or intellectual property fields.
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in graphic design with samples of email promotions, social media graphics, newsletter layouts, digital ads, or other promotional material you have created.
- High proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, ConstantContact and stock photo licensing websites. Knowledge of YourMembership, a plus.
- Passionate about education, intellectual property (preferred).