Senior Marketing Copywriter (Health & Medical) - Remote
**This is a 100% remote position based in the United States.**
What is Empowered Education
At Empowered Education and Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We are driven by passion and our unified commitment to shape the future of healthcare through education. We excel in our mission because we understand that the strongest outcomes come from working as a collective while optimizing the strengths of each individual. We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for creating a wide variety of copy across digital and offline media for our FxNA brand. To be successful in this position, you will need to be a self-starter, a strategic thinker, extremely self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and capable of conceiving brilliant, creative copy stemming from the existing and established brand identity, with a wealth of copy. This is an exciting opportunity for you to leverage your previous experience and personal passion for working in the health, nutrition, science or medical field in a highly collaborative remote work environment.
What You Will Do
- Create clear, engaging, and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer relationships and generate revenue
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity, and a consistent style and voice throughout all content
- Write copy for all channels and formats, including (but not limited to): emails, landing pages, websites, blogs, flyers, presentations, social media, reports, surveys, events, and direct mail, sometimes working off of existing thought-leadership content
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with the creative team about layout and design to effectively convey brand spirit and a unique customer value
- Conceive and produce effective marketing campaigns, aligned with corporate brand guidelines
- Adapt the style, tone, and voice for different campaigns and audiences
- Write on unfamiliar topics as needed
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with many moving parts
Creation and Development:
Collaborates with brand president to develop teaching concepts and tools
- Writes, edits, and proofreads text (e-books, blogs, emails, newsletters, opt-in pages, ads, sales pages, collaboration with class scripts)
- Brainstorms copy ideas
- Edits and presents options back to team
- Works with key staff to develop brand promise
- Meets with key team members regularly to fine-tune communication plans
- Collaborates with thought leaders and team membersto determine needs of end users
- Ensures the tone, voice, and sentiment of the brand is carried through all communication
- Researches and develops marketing language
- Analyzes trends and reviews relevant data
- Turns data into actionable insights
- Studies curriculum and seeks opportunities for improvement
- Reviews core messages and target audiences
- Seeks to standardize voice and message across devices, platforms, and screens
- Liaison with other teammates to finalize copy
- Interviews and gathers feedback from students, patients, partnering medical professionals, industry, and internal personnel
Manage Marketing Emails:
- Work with team members to create marketing promo calendar
- Create and update marketing promo emails .and write new emails as new bonuses and/or new events are added and QA Tests emails that are sent out before each send
- You have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience writing email and web copy that converts, and you have stellar references from the people you assisted and/or with whom you collaborated. Teams you’ve been a part of have become more efficient and successful because of your contributions and work ethic.
- Experience writing for the Health & Wellness industry is a must-have
- Must be able to provide at least 3 samples that demonstrate expertise in email copywriting
About Functional Nutrition Alliance
Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is the culmination of Andrea Nakayama’s years in both clinical practice and as an educator. FxNA patients can take classes to empower themselves with nutritional insights, connect with a Functional Nutritionist trained by Andrea for dedicated one-on-one support, and where practitioners of all kinds can share understanding and collectively move the dial forward. We need to change the way healthcare is addressed on a global scale. Andrea Nakayama and her team of Functional Nutritionists have helped thousands of people regain their health, often when no one else could.
Empowered Education | Health Coach Institute | Functional Nutrition Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.