Remote Copywriter in EST
This is a 1-year temp assignment. Client is focusing on someone based in EST.
We’re looking for looking for an experienced Copywriter to support the needs of an ever-growing product driven organization. Responsible for the copy integrity of marketing communications materials and programs through strategic direction and development of targeted messaging. Ensures copy is consistent with brand standards. Must have advertising and marketing technology experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Working from creative briefs, teams with designers to develop and execute concepts for major product and marketing initiatives.
Develops broad marketing messages that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles.
Works with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy—effectively explaining the creative strategy behind major marketing campaigns.
Understands company style and maintains tight quality control over all the pieces he/she creates; writes in company voice and supports brand positioning.
Maintains product knowledge and understands needs of assigned business partners.
Successfully incorporates all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
Maintains knowledge of industry and marketing communications trends and incorporates new ideas into company's process and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience combined with and outstanding creative portfolio.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in a marketing communications or advertising agency environment.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.