A technology client is looking for a Content Strategist to consult, develop and maintain strong, multi-faceted content marketing strategies. As a strategist, you will work with internal and external collaborators, plan, oversee and execute the strategy from start to end.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Develop effective content strategies in accordance with industry methodology in partnership with the client.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers, and building brand awareness.
- Develop a brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution, and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned, and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast, and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles, and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends. Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns, and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
- Experience in developing and delivering content strategy approaches and content migration planning.
- Proficiency in leading client-facing meetings, stakeholder interviews, strategic workshops, and internal brainstorms.
- Copywriting experience/content creation/writing background a must.
- Ability to collaborate with the internal digital team to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive approaches.
- Solid understanding of taxonomy, metadata, keywords and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Understanding of tagging strategies and taxonomy framework to dynamically relate content.
- A firm understanding of user experience and search engine marketing (SEM) skills.
- Understanding of content management systems and processes, as well as best practices; Define content types to support content management system build; Ability to training content authors how to use content management system(s).
- Proven ability to conduct strategic content audits and inventories (qualitative and quantitative) to identify current content and future content needs; mapping content to new site architecture and identifying content gaps.
- Ability to create a content development and migration plan that identifies content needs, resources, and time estimates for content development and migration.
- Identifying potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality.
- Project management experience will help the content strategist keep projects on track and within budget.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, user experience, and brand strategy best practices.
- Intermediate understanding of digital analytics including comfort in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR