Social Media Intern
RBX Active is looking for 1-2 Content Creator /Social Media Interns, with a focus on the athleisure industry.
We are looking for someone who can assist with creative initiatives, easily adapt to last minute changes, and help develop the content creation strategy, general art direction, stylist requests/pulls and social media content. This position works directly with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Assist with weekly influencer outreach. Looking to expand our paid and unpaid collaborations in both missy and plus areas.
- Assist with curation of Social Media content and calendar.
- Assist with lifestyle photoshoots for social media. Reaching out to/ scheduling photographers, finding models, and locations. Can be done remotely or in your location.
-Assist with creative brainstorms for new partnerships to raise brand awareness.
- Bonus if you have experience in photography / DSLR for lifestyle shoots. Even better if you have your own camera!
Requirements for Social Media Manager position:
- A reliable computer and internet access
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- General knowledge of most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, Pinterest, Twitter, etc)
This is a great position if you're a social media marketing enthusiast or looking for a job in social media marketing and digital marketing.
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $8.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
We are currently working remote full-time and will continue to do so until NYC has proper commuting safety measures in place
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: