eSports Social Media Content Manager
We are looking for an eSports social media content manager who can lead and execute content development for blogs popular online gaming platforms. This role is ideal for someone who loves to play Destiny 2 and plays a variety of other games. In this role, you will be challenged to create content using existing eSports sources while pushing to develop your own content for our growing eSports client-base. At the entry-level, you will be re-posting content and recommending game strategies to avid gamers via Social Media, Blog Posts, Twitter, Email, and other marketing channels.
On a more advanced level, you will produce original content and communicate your voice and POV. You must be open to using Carry Services or at least be willing to debate the positive and negative aspects of this service offering to readers; this position is not for conservative or purist gamer types.
- Source relevant content for reposting on client social media and email marketing channels
- Copywrite advertisements, blog posts, and other editorial content
- Produce and maintain the marketing campaign calendar in collaboration with Client and agency stakeholders
- Collect and format game media for use in marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience playing Destiny 2 (preferred Destiny 2 Power Level of 1050)
- Excellent writing and communications superpowers. Can you write Ads or Headlines?
- Adobe Photoshop skills are a plus
- You know how to use the Web and publish content on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. Have you heard of Buffer?
Location: Remote, Anywhere
Flexible work schedule to complement primary office hours between 7 AM and 4 PM PST Monday - Friday.