E-Commerce Manager for Amazon Marketplace
We are seeking an E-Commerce Manager with Amazon Marketplace and Walmart.com listing experience to spearhead and manage the overall performance of our brand(s) on these channels.
Must have Amazon Marketplace experience.
- Develop a strategic plan for the marketplace channel to grow
- Create, manage, and optimize product listings on marketplaces on a daily basis.
- Develop insights sales trends, promotional opportunities, marketing activities, and search ranking improvements
- Manage Amazon FBM inventory to ensure product inventory levels remain at an acceptable rate
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, customer relations, product management, and operations to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved
- Enhance user experience by finessing copy, A+ content, most up-to-date imagery, video, upsell items, etc. on assigned marketplaces
- Develop and manage the Amazon Sponsored Product Ad campaigns and Amazon Promotions
Who You Are:
- Proven knowledge of the Amazon Seller Central platform
- Proven capabilities of developing a successful marketplace selling strategy
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Competitive base salary + bonuses
- Laidback and collaborative work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Amazon Seller Central: 2 years (Preferred)