Marketing Manager (Marketing for a Better World)
Who We Are Looking For
Are you someone who wants to make a difference. Someone who wants to do more than just market stuff. Someone who is passionate, selfless and wants to be a part of making the world a better place. If so this might be the place for you.
We are looking for a candidate that has a similar enthusiasm as us for working on environmental and community issues, a track record of achieving results and a constant desire to learn and grow. In a snapshot an SGA'er would embody the following:
- Ability to work independently; yet put team goals ahead of self interests
- Desire to make an impact in with your work and a need to go the extra mile to make things happen
- Drive to think creatively and be strategic in solving problems
- Thirst to always learn, apply new ideas and strive to improve oneself
- Desire to make a difference in our community and the planet
- Ability to lead, teach and actively listen to clients and stakeholders
Who We Are
S. Groner Associates, Inc. (SGA) is a passionate and very driven social marketing firm that focuses on environmental and community-based issues.
We don't help our clients sell things, we don't help them grow more profitable, we don't try to convince people that they just need to buy something. But we believe that those same tools can be used to improve the public good.
We are very selective about the clients we take on and search for opportunities where we can make a difference. Get to know us a little better by visiting us at http://SGAmarketing.com
Acknowledgements we have received include: listed as one of the top ten independent communications firms by the LA Business Journal, our work has been publish in various academic journals and a recipient of PRSA's Silver Anvil award for best public service campaign in the country for a project on fish contamination and public health.
- Develop creative outreach strategies
- Manage social media campaigns
- Coordinate directly with businesses and residents to form partnerships
- Manage contracts and client relationships
- Direct development of creative design work (online and offline)
- Manage project team and tactical implementation on project pieces
BECOMING PART OF THE TEAM (i.e., Criteria for Applying):
Please note that ALL three components outlined below must be received for your application to be considered.
(1) Resume (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Resume" field of the online application)
(2) Cover Letter: letting us know why you and SGA are a good fit (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Cover Letter" field of the online application)
(3) Creative Sample: visit www.adsoftheworld.com. Select an ad and change the tagline so that the ad now has an environmental message. Send us the original ad (unedited) and your new modified tagline and ad. (Upload in Word or PDF format in the "Creative Sample" field of the online application)