Productified is an investor-funded tech startup based in San Diego, CA. We are building an online platform to empower entrepreneurs and inventors to turn their ideas into products on the market. We are in the early foundation stages of the startup. The CEO is a serial entrepreneur with 15 patents, built and sold previous startup companies and has many years of experience in executive roles in the corporate world. The COO has about a decade of experience in various engineering roles at leading high-tech corporations across the USA and a few years of startup experience.
Do you have passion to learn what makes businesses successful? Have you ever been interested in learning about what is necessary to develop a great company? The Productified Intern position gives you a firsthand opportunity to learn and experience the processes and tools that make that happen. In this role, you will work directly with the founders (CEO and COO) on a frequent basis, to perform a wide array of activities, that will help determine the decisions on which the company will apply the strategies to become successful. Some of these (voluntary) activities include: Investor meetings, Financial forecasting and budgeting, project and tactical planning, product design, content creation, customer engagement, investor and advisory relations. This role will give you hands-on experience in a startup while learning about and contributing to strategic goals. Successful completion of this unpaid internship will grant you preference for paid positions in the future and you can earn founders’ endorsement for roles with other organizations.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Attend (remote via video conferencing) various meetings to learn, train and shadow experts.
- Write, proofread and collaborate on internal and external communication.
- Write jaw-dropping, attention-grabbing press releases along with outreach.
- Write keyword-rich SEO articles for blog and publish across relevant sites.
- Recent Education and experience related to Digital Copywriting, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Comfortable (and experienced) in recording short interactive videos.
- Landing Page development (WordPress, Blue Host, etc…), Marketing campaigns and Article writing.
- Available to attend meetings remotely, part time (10-20 hours a week) with a flexible schedule.
- Must have a good internet connection and a webcam for live remote conference calls.
- Eager to learn and apply new skills and strong desire to further develop above skills.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of this unpaid internship.
Work is remote and unpaid. Successful interns earn priority when paid positions open or reference endorsement / referral for other employers.
To apply, visit: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-46S29B86O?u=1017882Show moreShow less