Social Media Strategist
Munch is a group dining decision making app created to remove the back and forth decision making process for picking a restaurant or bar with your friends.
We are a startup expecting to launch in the next two months. Our focus is turning to generating buzz about the app, and growing our beta list via social media. To help with this, we are looking for something who is creative and motivated by the idea of shaping the public perception of a new company/product.
Job responsibilities include:
- Co-manage and monitor the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorm and execute campaign ideas.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engage with other people/accounts to foster growth through community building
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
While this is an unpaid role, we are currently a small team which means you will interact directly with the founders and gain valuable experience around product development and launch, social media marketing, and the inner workings of a startup.Show moreShow less