Social Media Coordinator
Who we are
Women in FinTech is dedicated to advancing women in the FinTech industry. We are a community, and by sharing our knowledge and our experiences we aim to create a more diverse industry in which individuals of all genders feel connected, encouraged, and empowered.
We are a 501c3 registered non-profit and have been active in the Bay Area since 2014 with over 2,000 members. Historically, our organization was primarily centered around in-person events including content panels, trivia nights, fireside chats, and happy hours. Due to the pandemic, we have recently taken our network and programming online and have seen tremendous growth and positive feedback in terms of what the community can offer virtually, and we are excited for this new phase! Visit our website to learn about the team, browse upcoming events, and join our mailing list and Slack group.
Women in FinTech is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Coordinator to help with content strategy, creation, and leading the publishing across all of our social media channels. The Social Media Coordinator will work collaboratively with members of the Leadership team and our Women In FinTech ambassadors. Success in this role means creating compelling stories to maximize reach, grow audiences, increase brand awareness, and drive measurable impact for the WIF brand across all social channels.
- Developing and maintaining Women In FinTech’s social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Generating a pipeline of social media content and effectively crafting them in the look and feel as well as voice and tone of the brand
- Monitoring and analyzing data across social media channels to update internal teams on insights and opportunities
- Finding opportunities in our existing social media channels, as well as exploring and executing new channels for engagement and brand growth
Who you are
- 1-2 years of social media experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, quick learner, proactive and possessing a strong desire to use member feedback to continually improve outcomes
- Familiarity with recent social media trends and demonstrated experience driving engagement through social media channels
- Passion for the FinTech industry as well as diversity & inclusion initiatives within tech is a major plus!
How to apply
Email us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn and we will be in touch!Show moreShow less