Mobile User Acquisition Manager
Are you an experienced user acquisition rockstar? Do you live and breathe rapid campaign creation, measurement, and continuous optimization? If so, we want to talk to you!
The Mobile User Acquisition Manager is a crucial role on our team, who will strategize, implement, monitor, and constantly optimize our paid media efforts across paid mobile advertising networks networks like Google UAC, Apple Search Ads and more.
This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of our digital marketing team and requires an individual with expert-level campaign execution knowledge that works well in an extremely fast paced, constantly changing environment. You will directly contribute to the success of our rapidly growing business.
This position can be located at our offices in Burlington, MA or Herndon, VA, or can be a fully remote position anywhere in the US.
- Oversee the campaign strategy, creation, execution, optimization, and monitoring of paid marketing campaigns across Google and Apple Search Ads
- Constantly adjust/optimize campaigns to regularly to hit aggressive targets and predefined goals
- Take direct ownership of daily and monthly campaign metrics, always looking to squeeze more performance out of our budget
- Manage relationships with key vendors and agencies
- Work with the marketing team to help bring new areas of opportunity to life through App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Utilize analytics tools to run reports and aid in the development of performance insights
- Stay up to date on the last trends, betas, and areas of opportunity from Google and Apple to help push our brands to new heights
- Required: 2+ years managing campaigns spending $100k+ per month
- Experience running high volume mobile marketing user acquisition campaigns across multiple networks/channels
- Ability to multitask between different channels on a daily basis; agency experience is helpful, though not required
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Experience with paid campaign marketing interfaces including Google Ads, Apple Search ads and other mobile advertising networks
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and measurement tools such as Kochava
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills - ability to work with a remote team is paramount
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in subscription business models and metrics (CAC, LTV, churn, etc.)
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
EOE M/F/D/VShow moreShow less