Marketing & Customer Insights Analyst II
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
As a key member of the Marketing and Customer Insights analytics team, you will be responsible for a variety of business focused data analyses to drive a better customer experience. You will gather, organize, aggregate and analyze large amounts of data from disparate sources including customers, accounts, transactions, and channel activity to produce meaningful insights to help drive the business. This role will provide crucial support in making sure we are using our information to make better business decisions. If you are a driven, business focused, technically savvy, and innately curious individual who loves to solve complex business problems towards the goal of increasing overall customer experience and profitability, this role is for you.
*Open to 100% remote work location within the US.
- Responsible for informing marketing and business strategy through advanced data analytics.
- Provide actionable insights from advanced data mining, segmentation, customer profiling and quantitative analyses. Provide insights through diagnostic and predictive analytics.
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify relationships between marketing programs and financial outcomes.
- Have the ability to explain the story beneath the numbers, test hypothesis, and find data issues that might be throwing off the analysis.
- Identify trends, patterns, and relationships in customer and marketing data to partner with business lines to track and understand trends in customer behavior and the competitive environment.
- Create, customize and maintain performance dashboards.
- Provide timely analysis of campaign effectiveness.
- Support internal ad-hoc requests and business questions by analyzing a variety of data sets and communicating key insights.
- Review, analyze, and ensure the quality of data.
- Participate in process review, performance improvement initiatives, development of data quality action plans, and planning for ongoing projects.
- Bachelor Degree - Specialty: Economics, mathematics, statistics, quantitative analysis, or related field. (Required)
- 3 or more years analyzing data, deriving business value from data, and experience with programming languages.
- A strong desire to learn, the need to push through when something doesn’t make sense, and an inherent sense of curiosity that manifests itself with being naturally proactive.
- Comfortable with large quantities of data in a SQL/no-SQL environment in structured and unstructured formats.
- Superior analytical capabilities in acquiring, mining, and manipulating large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with statistical analysis and business modeling in SAS, R or Python.
- (SAS experience is strongly preferred).
- Experience with advanced Excel functions including; pivot tables, vlookups and complex formulas.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend information visually, numerically and verbally.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and manage time independently in order to follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and work well both independently and collaboratively.
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.
Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.Show moreShow less