Director/VP Of Product Management (PMO)
WhiteSpace Health is eagerly seeking a NEW Director/VP of Product with the passion and drive to take on a Product leadership role owning the daily and strategic delivery of the solutions and drive the vision of the product. You will work closely with the sales and engineering teams, to engage with customers, prioritize the engineering teams backlog and to set direction for product releases and sprints. If you like engaging with healthcare customers on data analytics and have that hands-on strategic mindset to evolve SaaS products, You'll love growing with us!
**This is a REMOTE position**
What We Have For You:
- Define and evolve the picture of success for one or more key areas of the platform.
- Lead customer reviews and engage in frequent conversations with customers to understand their needs, listen to their feedback, and determine the usability of the product which will influence the product roadmap and feature design.
- Work in a cross-functional and collaborative role spanning product, design, development, QA, marketing, sales, and support as well as our business partners.
- Own end to end projects related to customer scenarios, detailed product requirements, priorities, customer reviews, and product/feature evangelism
- Work with Marketing on product branding and positioning
- Represent Whitespace Health at industry conferences
- 8+ years SaaS solutions experience in Business Intelligence and the Healthcare industry along with prior experience executing a product vision from start to finish - Previous RCM experience a HUGE plus!
- Strong ability to take a one-word, or one-sentence, product vision and expound on it to drive a product roadmap
- Proven expertise in understanding the voice of the customer and partnering across engineering, marketing, and sales to deliver compelling functionality that meet those customers' needs
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding in the areas of Healthcare EMR/PM systems, Big Data, BI, and Public Cloud technologies
- Proven knowledge with Agile Development techniques
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- A self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment
Whitespace Health is a full-service SaaS analytics company focusing on transforming the Healthcare industry through the power of actionable data. We are part of Omega Healthcare (Goldman Sacs portfolio company), the number one provider of healthcare billing, coding and RCM services. The SaaS-based Whitespace Health analytics platform delivers end-to-end revenue cycle and performance insights for physician practices, physician groups, hospitals, billing companies and healthcare system providers.Show moreShow less