Director, Segment Marketing (Gov/ARM Markets)
Ontario Systems is growing and seeking a Director, Segment Marketing to add to its Marketing team, specifically focused on our Government and Accounts Receivable Management markets.
We are looking for a data-driven marketing strategist to refine existing market segmentation strategies and craft go-to-market strategies based upon that refinement. You will work with stakeholders across the organization to clearly define segments, craft GTM plans, orchestrate campaigns aligned to those plans, drive site traffic, convert that traffic into new leads for the business, and provide a framework for nurturing leads throughout the buyer’s journey into customers.
Location: This position can be remote, but the Boston, Massachusetts area is strongly preferred.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
As a Director, Segment Marketing, you will:
- Craft and execute on a rich campaign calendar to drive brand awareness and demand-generation
- Attract a qualified audience to our engagement channels (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Facilitate the growth of new leads, including marketing-qualified leads
- Articulate strategies that enhance site traffic and inbound inquiries through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through intelligent use of our marketing technologies
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales and sales operations to better understand how our inbound marketing activity yields customers
- Continually refine our strategies and processes to convert leads to customers
- Work closely with sales leadership and product marketing teams
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree (marketing or business administration preferred)
- Past experience participating in or ideally leading marketing strategies
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation technologies to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Salesforce reporting/analytics, project management, team building, SaaS experience
- Account based marketing experience
- End-user experience with a marketing tech stack (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Experience developing marketing strategies and crafting campaigns
- Understanding of growth forecasting and TAM/SAM/SOM principles
- Understanding of marketing KPIs, KORs, and marketing operations data
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems A leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software, Ontario Systems has been helping its clients accelerate cash and recover revenue efficiently for 40 years. Serving the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets, we work with our customers to understand their challenges and make progressive receivables strategies possible to execute. Whether working for themselves or on behalf of others, our customers use our products to automate their recovery operations, generating more revenue at reduced costs, providing enhanced service to their patients and clients, and fueling community missions across the country. Ontario Systems’ customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies, and more than a hundred federal, state, and municipal government clients in the U.S. Ontario Systems is headquartered in Muncie, Ind., and has locations in Boston, Mass., Vancouver, Wash., Albuquerque, NM, and employees all over the country.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.Show moreShow less