Interaction Designer (Engagement Team)
Kraków or Remotely
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
Salary: 8 - 12 000 PLN gross
Are you enthusiastic about interaction design? Do you want to help users connect and interact together? Are you interested in building product that people love with a business value on top of that?
We’re looking for an experienced Interaction Designer to work with us on the Engagement of our users in Brainly. Product Teams at Brainly are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 200 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. On a daily basis you will work with a fully independent product team which includes: developers, BI analysts, product designers, QA specialists. All of the features that we are releasing are under the A/B/n test, so you're gonna see how your designs are working in practice.
User engagement is one of the key factors of our success, and it is omnipresent in every part of our product. We are looking for a person enthusiastic about building engagement via micro-interactions and animations. You will be a UI expert in the product team, working with Product Designers on creating fantastic UI and User Microinteractions. Building products that people love with a business value on top of that is the key
Do you want to see our Design Team in action? Check out ourand resources to discover what we are up to recently. Also feel free to look at our , that we are especially proud of!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US - FEW STATISTICS:
- We transform the world online education by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe
- Brainly is used by 200+ million users monthly
- Our product has an international reach - we have users from 35 countries
- We have the extensive knowledge base of explanations of the most frequently asked academic questions (60 million)
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Work in the Engagement Team with substantial autonomy and strong impact on the product
- Be responsible for maximizing the value proposition of our product for users
- Be responsible for cross-device and cross-platform experience personalization
- Work closely with the Design System Team
- Support product development process in the Engagement Team by adding the interactive perspective: mobile focus, interaction and fun.
- Create significant features with very strong focus on mobile experience
- Create a trustworthy and delightful user interface
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Interaction Design, RWD with Mobile First approach - at least 3 years
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience in working for educational platforms
- Academic degree in the field of design
- Great communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Ability to solve problems together with the team
- Ability to take action and ownership
Bonus points for:
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
Skills and systems:
- Excellent UI skills
- Expertise in the development of design, prototyping and motion
- Experience in Interface design tools (we use Sketch)
- Experience in prototyping tools (we use Principle / ProtoPie / Framer X / Webflow)
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Adobe After Effect
- Experience in Abstract
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data .