Resilia is a fast growing, venture backed, mission-driven SaaS tech startup with offices in NYC and New Orleans. Resilia’s SaaS product helps nonprofit organizations become high performing, and enables Enterprises (corporations, cities and private foundations) to measure and scale the impact of their grant deployments.
Resilia has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, PitchBook and VentureBeat. Visit us atto learn more.
About the role
The Formation Specialist plays a critical role in carrying out Resilia’s mission and strategic goals by becoming a trusted advisor for customers undergoing the process of incorporating and applying for tax exemption. You will own the customer relationship and support customers through the process of starting a nonprofit. Your primary goal will be helping customers complete filings required to gain nonprofit tax exemption status by successfully hitting all milestones for an on-time launch while ensuring an experience that customers enjoy and rely upon for guidance and support.
Our ideal candidate is a service-oriented self-starter who possesses impeccable communication and organizational skills, intellectual curiosity, and an eye for detail and process improvement. This role reports into the Director of Customer Success, and presents a unique development opportunity within Resilia by learning the nonprofit journey from creation to high performance.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Becoming an expert of Resilia’s platform and the application/approval process to gain nonprofit status
- Leading consultations with prospective customers regarding the required steps to obtain nonprofit status
- Onboarding new customers, supporting their nonprofit tax exemption paperwork and helping them navigate Resilia’s online platform
- Serving as the voice of the customer in collaboration with the Product Development and Engineering teams to ensure that the platform technology translates to an exceptional customer experience
- Monitoring progress continuously and making detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicating proactively and cross-functionally to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
- 0-2 years of customer success/service experience, preferably at a technology company
- Passionate about Resilia’s mission and vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Self-starter with a high level of intellectual curiosity that executes independently and takes incredible pride in their work
- Excited about working with customers and providing an exceptional support experience
- Motivated and comfortable in a fast paced startup environment
- Prior experience with project management software a plus
- Knowledge of or experience working in the nonprofit, foundation or government sectors a plus