Online Research & Data Entry Assistant
We're looking to build a team of skilled research and data entry assistants to support Study.com's scaled email outreach effort to help get the word out about Study.com and our product offerings. Our ideal data entry assistants should be self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills. They will be researching college and university sites to locate the best contact in charge of specific departments.
To help us build our library of contacts to reach out to, you will need:
- To be very comfortable and strong at research and making quick judgement calls
- A critical eye towards detail and care
- To be able to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- Mastery of the English language with complete fluency
- Research or data entry experience is not necessary but is an excellent bonus for applicants
As a online research and data entry assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Gaining deep understanding of the different departments of a college/university and accurately know which department to contact for a given project
- Finding appropriate contact information and adding it into our online spreadsheet system
As a contract Online Research & Data Entry Assistant, you'll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a large library of projects for you to work on
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
Do you think you can be a Online Research and Data Entry Assistant at Study.com? Click "Apply Now" at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume!
At Study.com, our quest is to make education fun and accessible. We're working to help get the word out about Study.com in a big way!