Copywriter + Content Designer (Financial Technology)
Optimize Partners is looking to hire a Copywriter for a consulting engagement with our client, a fast growing B2B FinTech company in NYC. The person will be responsible for creating B2B financial technology and investment related copy for the company’s website, as well as the copy and content design for additional marketing collateral. The role will begin as a consulting engagement before transitioning into a full-time salaried position after 3 – 6 months.
- Produce clear, concise, SEO optimized copy for our client’s FinTech website
- Take ownership of the copywriting, copyediting, as well as the content design and execution of various forms of marketing collateral (I.e. newsletters, pitch decks, product marketing PDFs).
- Collaborate with marketing team members, and other internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of copywriting and content design experience within banking, financial services, investment or FinTech related companies.
- Experience creating marketing collateral using InDesign, MS PowerPoint, and/or similar tools
- A high level of English language skills, research skills, and a strong attention to detail are ‘must haves’.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this role will be fully remote for the duration of 2020.
- Financial or FinTech related Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote