Social Media Content Specialist
ICUC is a social media management services company delivering content moderation, community management and social listening services. With a team of over 250 specialists, ICUC provides social customer care solutions to a variety of industry-leading global clients 24/7, 365. Minimising risk, building customer loyalty and maximising insight through a combination of technology and human-powered solutions, ICUC is a scalable, reliable and "always on" 24x7 solution. Working as an agency partner or directly with a brand, ICUC makes lives better for the world's biggest brands.
- Monitor and respond to comments on our client's social accounts on behalf of our clients, using their unique, brand voice
- Enforce the online community safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are followed.
- Create engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its goals.
- 100% remote work from home - no commute to the office
- Bring your job wherever you go - all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals - we're global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge with our client's customers
- All this plus a great compensation and benefits package!
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate experience with social media tools and work with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content.
- Have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- Experience writing, editing, and creating engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each customer
- Experience with and knowledge of all social platforms
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)
- PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800x600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher - For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.