Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Position: Part-time remote work which can grow into full-time community manager position
Be part of the ground-up launch of an exciting new type of shared office space in Houston,
Texas. WellnessSpace is a first to market concept in Houston supporting health and wellness practitioners. WellnessSpace facilitates private practice by creating the space, community, and support for independent health and wellness practitioners to thrive. We offer affordable furnished clinical suites to facilitate the launching, relocation or expansion of private practice with a focus on community to allow for referrals, networking, growth, and collaboration. We provide concierge services to providers and their clients to reduce the headaches of operating an office.
You will work directly with the Head of Product on a wide range of digital marketing and branding initiatives designed to grow our customer base. We are seeking a motivated, helpful and hardworking individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to grow with the company and advance to leadership roles.
What you will do:
- Create a monthly content calendar which includes at minimum 3-4 Instagram + 2-3
Instagram Stories + 2-3 Facebook feed posts + 2-3 LinkedIn posts per week.
- Handle all post execution and ensure consistent community management. This includes timely replies to comments, answering or passing along direct messages, and interacting with other accounts on the feed.
- Create wellness and health content: educational and informative facts about the health and wellness space, highlighting the range of practitioners available (ie. medical, behavioral, wellness), showcasing healthcare alternatives to traditional medicine, featuring spotlights on active WellnessSpace members, showcasing client/patient testimonials.
- Aid in the creation of photography and video marketing assets (project management if outsourced)
- Interact with influences and local health and wellness businesses to drive attention to
WellnessSpace’s service + offerings and create collaboration opportunities.
- Prepare monthly reports on growth metrics.
- A strong understanding of popular social media channels such as (but not limited to)
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat and how to effectively measure content performance on these channels
- Background in digital graphic design a plus. (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop,
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Passionate about photography and an eye for artistic design
- Able to work in a deadline-oriented environment and efficiently manage time
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Superb written/verbal communications
- Determination, drive and commitment; results-driven
- Genuine enthusiasm for our company and related fields (e.g., sales, marketing, health, wellness, medical)
- Positive professional demeanor, trustworthy and reliable
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77056 (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma