REMOTE-Product Marketing Analyst
Start up product company in NY area is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Analyst within their Data Science team who will work with Marketing & Product teams to build tools and unlock insights which will drive decision making and accelerate growth across the entire customer product experience. Help us intimately and deeply understand and optimize the entire customer lifecycle.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full-Stack Mastery: Ensure that our analytics stack of Google Analytics, Amplitude, Full Story, Iterable CRM, Optimizely, and others are set up correctly and in line with the product evolution, the business’s KPIs, and experiments that are live at any time.
- Experiment, Experiment, Experiment: Ideate and design new experiments that drive our topline growth.
- Program Management: support large and complex programs, including scope alignment with cross functional business leaders, design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior leadership and business partners.
- Streamline Reporting and Analytics: Continuously optimize and evolve our BI tool, Looker, with the goal to reduce decision making time while improving decision making accuracy. Manage data feeds into other core business management and communication tools including Slack and Asana.
- Industry Knowledge Center: Become a go-to expert around industry trends, best practices, innovations, and competitive insights.
- 4-6 years' experience in a similar role at a technology company – ideally with an e-commerce focus.
- Experience with current tech and data stack: Google Analytics, Amplitude, Full-Story, Iterable, Segment, Appsflyer, and Looker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experiment design and analysis skills.
- Strong SQL skills are a core technical requirement.
- Strong Python skills are necessary to succeed in this role.
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage.
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays.
- Ability to work remotely bar 1-2 days per month onsite meetings in New York City.
- Company computer hardware of your choice and a generous contribution to your remote office.
- Virtual trivia and field trips.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous stock options.