Marketing Operations Manager
ARE YOU A TOP NOTCH MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER?
Our client is an award-winning leader with a SaaS based AI platform. A fast-growing company with ambitious growth plans, they have 7 office locations worldwide, plus, the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health & beauty, manufacturing, and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to their clients.
Joining the team means the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader. The challenges will be great, and you will have the opportunity to grow with the organization.
What does this company do?
For more than 2,500 businesses and millions of consumers worldwide, every second, our client’s industry-leading search platform allows business users to create, configure, design, monitor and optimize digital challenges. Leading enterprise businesses such as Amazon, 3M or P&G as well as small and medium-sized retailers and brands use our client’s solution to help their customers, increase and improve their CX, and gain valuable consumer insights.
Due to our client’s high growth, they are looking for an outstanding and amazing Marketing Operations Manager to help organize, improve, and scale their operations to become a center of excellence.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for developing processes, measurement frameworks and sharing best practices across the global marketing team. They are looking for an individual that can be both strategic as well as process driven and can partner up with a wide group of stakeholders across geographies and teams.
● Create, own, and analyze reports on marketing attribution, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment
● Own the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, and optimize the marketing funnel from lead to MQL to closed-won opportunity
● Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to drive a practical and data-driven approach to operations and activity
● Assist with regular and ad-hoc marketing reporting
● Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accurate data and lead flow between Hubspot and Salesforce
● Deep dive into scalability of practices and lead time planning to make actionable recommendations to continuously improve ways of working, including tooling
● Help build scalable processes and new best practices
● Drive the strategy for operational projects within the marketing automation system
● Define and drive technology strategy for the Demand Generation team, working closely with internal stakeholders to reduce friction, enable scale and minimize overhead
● 4+ years’ experience in cross-functional marketing operations in the technology industry, ideally scaling SaaS businesses
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
● High proficiency in Hubspot and Salesforce.
● Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with visual reporting and data analysis
● Good understanding and experience in driving marketing effectiveness
● A challenger mindset to help evolve ways of working and introducing new practices fit for purpose
● Flexible and adaptable to always changing business challenges
● Self-starter with a strong bias to action
● Strong problem solver that goes beyond the obvious
● Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once with high level of commitment and great prioritization skills
For additional information, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
Marketing Moves Plc
http://www.marketingmoves.com/Show moreShow less