Exciting job for a software engineer (Full-time)
We're looking for an energetic software engineer who enjoy system development and want to make their mark on successful product set
RevealCX is made up of a group of innovative, passionate and dedicated people who think it our most important obligation to automate as many routine tasks as possible in customer service centers and ensure that the end customer experiences fast, quality service.
We are a dynamic company, that is actively acquiring and integrating products into its offering. We are a fully owned subsidiary of Nexcom with users and clients world wide. We are located in New Yorks Flat Iron district and are keen to recruit the best talent wherever it may be found as we all work remote.
Our products include eTray®, which is a workflow management solution for optimizing and automating the work in larger customer service centers. We also market UserInsights and RevealCX which are tools to support the monitoring and coaching of agents based upon COPC principles.
Our systems are currently used worldwide by large corporates such as Groupon, Telia and Telenor.
You will work within our development team to both support the current product set, develop new features and help to integrate newly acquired products. We have a culture of support, and you will support both clients and the commercial team, however your primairy role will be to develop, support and maintain our product portfolio.
As a candidate you should be:
· A curious person who thinks it's fun to develop new applications and familiarize yourself with new technologies
· Able to work flexibly and independently from home
· A team player who can manage their own deadlines
· Focused and determined to achieve your goals
The ideal candidate furthermore has
- Experience in communicating with end-users
- Flexibility in their thinking to change direction if something is not working
- Ability to understand the business impact of new features, not only to our own business but our customers as well
- A track record of contributing towards user interface design
- Knowledge of both front-end and back-end development
Our products use a variety of environments. We are looking for candidates with proven experience of a range of the following
· Python 3 – Proven experience in a commercial environment
· Microsoft SQL Server - writing and optimizing SQL queries without the use of external frameworks.
· C# and ASP.NET MVC
It would be advantageous to have familiarity with any of the following
· Microsoft Azure
· WPF and Windows forms
· Github version control
· Windows server administration
· Amazon Web Services
- Please apply through LinkedIn only