Rhapsody Integration Analyst
Rhapsody Integration Consultant (Junior -Senior level depending on experience)
This role will be home-based / remote anywhere in the United States.
The Rhapsody Integration Consultant contributes towards configuring and implementing software to provide an effective solution to the customer. In addition to configuration and testing of integration routes the Implementation Consultant will provide support to the customer during the implementation and transition to “business as usual”. An Implementation Consultant interacts with the implementation project team and broader teams within Lyniate to ensure the solution is delivered on time and meets the contracted deliverables.
You will be successful in this role when you ensure the delivered solution is implemented in accordance with functional, technical and architectural designs, following Rhapsody best practice guidelines; implementation artifacts and documents are of a high quality and accepted at handover, timeframes and deadlines are met in accordance with the project plan. Success is also in leaders having confidence in and reliance on the quality of your technical delivery.
- Technical Expertise: Configure, test and documentproduct/solution routes and technical solutions based on a customer’s functional and business requirements. Participate in solution delivery by ensuring the application of applicable standards in areas of architecture, business logic, documentation for external parties, security, interoperability, reusability, scalability, reliability and maintainability. Maintain and document product/solution routes, configurations, and scripts to ensure proper version control. Ability to reverse engineer existing healthcare IT interfaces, capture relevant requirements and author message or interface specifications with minimal assistance. Assist in the execution of integration unit testing and support of the customer System Testing (functional, regression, integration, performance).
- Project Delivery: Configure, test, and document solutionsbased on a project's functional and business requirements. Implementation of product/solution and configuration as required. Review architecture or solution design and provide consulting feedback based on best practices. Deliver services in a professional manner, positively representing Lyniate to the customer. Build and maintain relationships with wider Lyniate teams.
- Problem Analysis and Resolution: Logically resolve reportedproblems when required to. Apply training and logic to assist customers in remote and onsite troubleshooting and problem resolution. Exercise good judgment in prioritizing problems and escalating issues where necessary. Utilise issue tracking system to gather information, analyse results, track issues and resolutions.
- Achiever: Focuses on priorities anddelivery and makes high-quality decisions. Acts with pace and persistence and takes accountability to find solutions and deliver results.
- Communicator: Establishes and maintains positive andprofessional relationships through accurate, timely and clear communication to colleagues, teams, and customers. Adapts communication style and content to the audience and can transfer information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team Player: demonstrates reliability, communicatesconstructively, and listens actively. Functions as an active participant and shows commitment to the team, shares openly and willingly, cooperates and contributes to help, and treats others in a respectful and supportive manner.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree is preferred.
- 4+ years of technical experience including exposure to real-world implementation and/or development projects.
- Implementation of healthcare data integration software and/or ETL technology, preferably with hospital, health or vendor experience. Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, particularly clinical workflow processes and procedures, and messaging standards (e.g. HL7 and FHIR).
- Strong written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- System integration: both web-based user interface integration (via HTTP(S) and messaging integration (for example via XML and HL7). RDBMS databases, in particular, knowledge of SQL and ability to interact confidently with Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle platforms, is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and server operating systems, multi-tier web-based architectures and technology, browser- and non-browser-based diagnostic tools is preferred.
Show moreShow less